We are looking for individuals who can handle a fast-paced results driven environment who can:
Engage in radio ad sales by prospecting other businesses and monitoring the sales pipeline process as well as reporting account updates, weekly projections, and client performance reports
Be involved in presenting and prospecting for client’s needs
Leverage your own digital tools to increase sales results, but in-person sales calls are preferred
Must be able to understand which product, or ad package will best benefit that client
There is significant room to learn and grow with our long-standing company and we are seeking members to prosper with us.
· Preferred sales or radio sales experience, but will train the right candidate
· Be results focused and success driven
· Be a quick learner and self-directed
· Be a Disciplined, Prompt, and Professional
· Familiar using a sales database and Microsoft office products
Job Type: Part Time and or Full Time Pay: 1099 Commission based with no cap on income potential Benefits: Paid time off after a year + employee paid health care options Schedule: (Flexible) Monday- Friday, Weekends, Evenings
· Tell us something interesting about yourself we will not see on your resume?
· Tell us about your most successful sales experience?
· What natural abilities do you have in B2B interactions?
Applicants should email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For general enquiries, please fill out the form below: